Saturday, December 29, 2012

PepBoys review

PepBoys review
Charged me for the wrong item,,, and lied to me

On Dec. 22, 2012 I placed a web order for vent visors for an 2000 Isuzu Trooper, on Dec. 24, 2012 I received an email notice that my item was ready for pickup. I went to the
PepBoys store (Norfolk location, Military Highway) and signed for my order. When I opened the box, the items were for an Acura Coup. I went back into the store and was told that they would return the item and then over-night the correct item from Annapolis Maryland.
  Friday Dec. 28th I stopped in the store thinking surely it would be in. No, it was not. The store personnel told me that it was in rout via UPS, okay, I can live with that. BUT, when I called the store today and spoke to a different Rep, I was told that it had been ordered from the Hampton store, but they were out,, and that they could overnight it from Annapolis Maryland,, again! OK so they have my money already, but now I am being given the run around by the store. One person says it is in route, the other says it needs to be ordered, hmm.
  I called customer service today and they are suppose to call me back, TODAY, with information regarding the details of the delay. For some reason, I feel that they will not do anything to get me my order and will keep my money. Monday the 29th Dec. I will stop in the store again. If it is not resolved, I will assume that I am at a loss for $57.74.
  I would advise anyone going to this store to avoid placing an order, especially if they give the "We can order it from Annapolis Distribution Center" line.

Update:
 I was told by customer service to take the receipt to the store to get the amount credited back to my account. When I arrived at the store, I was given even another story.
   “My order had been released and should be here on Monday or Tuesday”
I promptly got the order canceled.

Rating: 3 out of 1-10, 10 being the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Current Viewers